NASDAQ proprietary connectivity. Accepts richer order types. Has no message restrictions.
QIX is an efficient protocol that allows automated, real-time trading. QIX offers reliability in placing orders and quotes in the NASDAQ system, while providing improved throughput and reduced latency.
- Order entry, cancel, cancel/replace
- Quote entry/update
- Order delivery/execution
- Unsolicited messages (UM), including execution, cancel/ reject, quote update
- New proprietary quote information message
- Through approved direct connectivity or extranet providers.
- Through a Service Bureau that is connected to NASDAQ via QIX
How to Subscribe
NASDAQ market participants can subscribe for new connectivity or update an existing service:
- Complete the NASDAQ Port Request Form;
- and fax it to NASDAQ Subscriber Services at +1 212 231 5426.
Firms must be certified before they can send QIX messages to NASDAQ:
- Certification testing is performed through our NASDAQ Test Facility (NTF).
NASDAQ Market Sales at +1 800 846 0477