NASDAQ OMX Co-Location (CoLo)
Unmatched Speed - Added Convenience
NASDAQ OMX offers all customers the opportunity to co-locate their servers and equipment within the NASDAQ OMX Data Center, providing proximity to the speed and liquidity of all of our U.S. markets.
Through co-location (CoLo), participants are able to reduce latency and network complexity by utilizing high density cabinets and a single hand-off for all NASDAQ OMX markets. We offer a wide variety of connectivity options and market data to fit your firm's specific network and trading strategy needs.
New Wireless Connectivity!
NASDAQ OMX, in conjunction with CME Group, is proud to announce the availability of a new wireless connectivity offering providing a direct, low-latency microwave route between Carteret, NJ, and Aurora, IL, for delivery of select NASDAQ and CME data up to 36% faster!
Utilizing current cross connects, NASDAQ OMX Co-Location customers can more efficiently access CME Market Data for quicker, more informed decision-making at a cost much lower than traditional microwave vendors. Additionally, NASDAQ – CME users will benefit from:
- Unparalleled speed: Leverage the quickest data delivery option from Carteret to Aurora – under 4.25 milliseconds (one-way) versus 6.65 milliseconds on the fastest fiber route.
- Cost savings: Benefit from state of the art technology to the marketplace at a cost that is significantly lower than building or procuring microwave bandwidth independently.
- Fair and equal access: Feeds are delivered to participants in Carteret and/or Aurora using exchange connections, which are equidistant for all participants.
- Flexibility: Receive one or all of low latency market data feeds in Carteret and/or Aurora.
- Reliability: The microwave network is designed to provide reliable access (99.7%) while still providing ultra-low latency data.
- Redundancy: The same feeds are available via fiber-based networks for filling any data gaps or in the event of a microwave network outage
Contact Richard Mitterando at +1 212 401 8788 for more information.
40G CLIENT CONNECTIVITY
- Connect to all NASDAQ OMX markets and receive all NASDAQ OMX and outside exchange data feeds
- Reduce round-trip latency by an average of two to five microseconds
- Need the speed but not the bandwidth? Connect to the 40G switch via your 10G hand-off with the 40/10 Hybrid connectivity option.
- Highly secure data center that provides redundant power with generator backup, cooling and fire detection/suppression.
- Several Telecommunications carriers are available, providing subscribers with an opportunity to establish diverse connectivity to and from the facility at competitive prices.
SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED LATENCY
- High-Speed 40G Ethernet Network, round trip order-to-ack and market data order-to-tick latency is sub-40 microseconds.
- Subscribers can establish connections with more than 100 leading financial firms located in our facility.
- We offer a range of cabinets from low density starting at 2.88 KW to Super Cab capable of handling up to 17.3 KW.
- Customers can also choose from several connectivity options, including the high-speed 40G Network, and multiple Telco providers.
- Through co-location, customers have access to all NASDAQ OMX market data feeds and major industry feeds.
- Data feeds can be accessed through the same hand-off used to access our markets. All available data feeds are offered on the 10G and 40G Networks to provide the lowest latency.
- To schedule a tour of our facility, request rates, or for additional information, contact David Ross at +1 212 231 5257