Monday, September 24, 2012
Financial Products News #2012 - 68
Select Russell Indexes to be Disseminated in Real-Time on RussellTick Effective Friday, September 28, 2012
- All Markets
Data Feeds Impacted:
What you need to know:
What has been announced?
NASDAQ OMX has been requested to increase the dissemination of the following indexes:
- Russell 1000 EM GeoExposure USD (Symbol: RU1GEOEX)
- Russell Dev Europe LC EM GeoExposure USD (Symbol: RUEGEOEX)
- Russell Dev Europe LC EM GeoExposure NR USD (Symbol: RUEGEON)
- Russell Dev LC EM GeoExposure USD (Symbol: RULGEOEX)
- Russell Dev LC EM GeoExposure NR USD (Symbol: RULGEON)
- Russell Dev exNA LC EM GeoExposure USD (Symbol: RUXNGEO)
- Russell Dev exNA LC EM GeoExposure NR USD (Symbol: RUXNGEON)
- Russell Developed ex North America Large Cap USD (Symbol: RDXNLUSD)
- Russell Developed Europe LC Defensive NR EUR (Symbol: RDELDFNE)
- Russell Developed Europe LC Defensive TR EUR (Symbol: RDELDFTE)
- Russell Emerging Markets LC NR USD (Symbol: RUEMMLN)
- Russell Emerging Markets LC TR USD (Symbol: REMMLTRUSD)
The increased frequency will assist clients in measuring products against the index. The summary messages will be disseminated as per usual and are unaffected by the increased dissemination frequency.
How will the indexes be disseminated?
Effective Friday, September 28, 2012, data recipients will receive real-time information from the proprietary RussellTick data feed. Please click here for data elements that will be disseminated.
NASDAQ OMX will support the following directory messages on RussellTick:
- Index End-of-Day Summary (Category A - Type B): Disseminated at the end of the U.S. and European trading session to relay closing index summary data.
- Index Directory (Category A - Type C): Disseminated at the start of each day to relay basic index information.
For a full list of the covered indexes on the RussellTick data feed product, please click here.
Where can I find additional information?
- For questions about NASDAQ OMX Information, LLC data products, please contact NASDAQ OMX Global Data Products at +1 301 978 5307 or +45 3393 3366.
- For information about the Russell Index family, please visit Russell Indexes or contact Russell Client Service at +1 866 551 0617.
- For information about RussellTick, please visit the RussellTick product page on the NASDAQ OMX Trader00ae website.
- For technical information, please visit the RussellTick product specifications.
About the NASDAQ OMX Group: The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. is the world's largest exchange company. It delivers trading, exchange technology and public company services across six continents, with more than 3,600 listed companies. NASDAQ OMX offers multiple capital raising solutions to companies around the globe, including its U.S. listings market, NASDAQ OMX Nordic, NASDAQ OMX Baltic, NASDAQ OMX First North, and the U.S. 144A sector. The company offers trading across multiple asset classes including equities, derivatives, debt, commodities, structured products and exchange-traded funds. NASDAQ OMX technology supports the operations of over 70 exchanges, clearing organizations and central securities depositories in more than 50 countries. NASDAQ OMX Nordic and NASDAQ OMX Baltic are not legal entities but describe the common offering from NASDAQ OMX exchanges in Helsinki, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Iceland, Tallinn, Riga, and Vilnius. For more information about NASDAQ OMX, visit www.nasdaqomx.com.