Thursday, August 16, 2012
Financial Products News #2012 - 57
NASDAQ OMX to Discontinue Dissemination of Five NASDAQ Indexes Effective After the Close of Business Friday, August 31, 2012
Data Products Impacted:
What you need to know:
What is changing?
Effective close of business Friday, August 31, 2012, NASDAQ OMX will cease the calculation and dissemination of the following indexes:
- NASDAQ Canada Index (Symbol: CND)
- NASDAQ China Index (Symbol: CHXN)
- NASDAQ China Total Return Index (Symbol: CHXR)
- NASDAQ Israel Index (Symbol: ISRQ)
- NASDAQ Israel Total Return Index (Symbol: ISRX)
How does this impact data feeds?
NASDAQ OMX will cease dissemination of intraday index values and directory messages for the above indexes on the following NASDAQ OMX proprietary index data services:
- NASDAQ OMX Global Index Data ServiceSM (GIDSSM)
- NASDAQ OMX Global Index WatchSM (GIWSM)
Where can I find additional information?
- If you have questions regarding these changes, please contact NASDAQ OMX Global Index Group at (US) email@example.com, +1 301 978 8284 or (Nordic) firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 8 405 6296.
- To access the Global Index Watch website, click the following link https://indexes.nasdaqomx.com/.
- For questions about NASDAQ OMX index products, please contact NASDAQ OMX Global Index Group at +1 301 978 8284.
Subscribe to Email Alerts:
NASDAQ OMX is offering customers the ability to self select news delivery across various NASDAQ OMX markets. Create and maintain a profile for updating alert preferences and contact information. Visit the enrollment form on the NASDAQ Trader website and sign up today! Please note that if you choose to unsubscribe from an email list, you may no longer receive potentially critical emails from the NASDAQ Stock Market regarding NASDAQ's trading and data products, regulatory issues or marketplace initiatives.
About the NASDAQ OMX Group: The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. is the world's largest exchange company. It delivers trading, exchange technology and public company services across six continents, with more than 3,600 listed companies. NASDAQ OMX offers multiple capital raising solutions to companies around the globe, including its U.S. listings market, NASDAQ OMX Nordic, NASDAQ OMX Baltic, NASDAQ OMX First North, and the U.S. 144A sector. The company offers trading across multiple asset classes including equities, derivatives, debt, commodities, structured products and exchange-traded funds. NASDAQ OMX technology supports the operations of over 70 exchanges, clearing organizations and central securities depositories in more than 50 countries. NASDAQ OMX Nordic and NASDAQ OMX Baltic are not legal entities but describe the common offering from NASDAQ OMX exchanges in Helsinki, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Iceland, Tallinn, Riga, and Vilnius. For more information about NASDAQ OMX, visit www.nasdaqomx.com.