NASDAQ OMX Event-Driven Analytics
NASDAQ OMX Event-Driven Analytics (EDA) is a leading provider of machine-readable economic news to trading firms and financial institutions. EDA delivers key economic indicators directly from the source in an electronic, machine-readable format.
Using NASDAQ OMX's industry-leading technology, we are consistently among the top providers of MRN in the industry.
7 out of the top 10 proprietary trading groups in the U.S. use NASDAQ OMX
NASDAQ OMX has access to embargoed economic and other data that is delivered in a machine-readable format designed for algorithmic consumption. Event-Driven Analytics disseminates data from the Departments of Labor, Commerce and Treasury. In addition, subscribers have access to the most widely watched embargoed survey data.
With our partner, the Associated Press, Event-Driven Analytics offers U.S. government economic information, featuring:
- Non-Farm Payrolls
- Jobless Claims
- Treasury Auction results
Below is a complete list of the data:
For technical specification documentation, please contact your NASDAQ OMX Account representative, email Global Data Products Sales or call +1 301 978 5307 (Option #2) for access to these confidential documents.
Event-Driven Analytics is only offered as a direct NASDAQ OMX Data Feed Product. This data cannot be obtained from a market data vendor. Data is currently available via the following data centers:
- NASDAQ data center in Carteret
- CH2 Equinix data center in Chicago
- NY2 Equinix data center in New York
- K-Street Coresite data center in Washington, D.C.
Agreements & Forms
To initiate this data on a data feed, firms must submit the appropriate documentation and receive prior approval from NASDAQ OMX:
- Data Feed Request Form - Required for all firms
- NASDAQ OMX Global Data Agreement Events Addendum - Required for firms subscribing to Event-Driven Analytics
- NASDAQ OMX Global Data Agreement - Required for all firms prior to initiation of the first NASDAQ OMX data service only
- System Application - Required for firms only if the data will be displayed or used in a system that is not yet approved by NASDAQ OMX
For the complete list of NASDAQ OMX and UTP market data agreements and forms, please refer to the NASDAQ OMX Global Data Products Agreements and Forms page.
For pricing information, please contact your NASDAQ OMX Account representative, email Global Data Products Sales or call +1 301 978 5307 (Option #2).
Interested in Event-Driven Analytics?
If you are interested in hearing more about Event-Driven Analytics, please call your NASDAQ OMX Account representative, or complete this request for additional information.