PHLX Options Trade Outline - PHOTO
PHLX Options Trade Outline (PHOTO) is designed to provide proprietary electronic NASDAQ OMX PHLX (PHLX) trade data to subscribers. PHOTO is available as either an End-of-Day or Intra-Day file and subscribers may access the files from a secured FTP server. The End-of-Day file is updated during an overnight process and is available the following morning at approximately 7:00 am, Eastern Time (E.T.), while the Intra-Day file is a cumulative file that is produced every 10 minutes throughout the trading day.
Primary fields in both files include aggregate trade quantity and trade volume for each customer origin type of the trade. Fields are further broken down by opening buy, closing buy, opening sell or closing sell, all for every option series listed and traded on PHLX in which an electronic trade occurred during the trading day.
Historical PHOTO data is available going back to January 2009 in both the End-of-Day and Intra-Day data files.
Benefits & Features
- Evaluate option trade quantity and volume data to create and test trading models and analytical strategies.
- Use proprietary trade information to gain comprehensive insight into PHLX trading activity.
- Analyze informative trade data and build customized sentiment indicators.
- NASDAQ offers access to the PHLX Option Trade Outline download files via secured FTP.
This product is subject to the following distributor fees:
|PHLX Options Trade Outline (PHOTO)|
|Entitlement Name||Security Coverage||Monthly Fee|
|PHLX Options Trade Outline (PHOTO)||NASDAQ OMX PHLX Issues||Internal Distribution: End-of-Day: $500
Historical End-of-Day: $400
Historical Intra-Day: $750
Agreements & Forms
To order this web-based data product, firms must submit the appropriate documentation and receive prior approval from NASDAQ OMX:
- Data Feed Request Form - Required for all firms
- NASDAQ OMX Global Data Agreement - Required for all firms prior to initiation of the first NASDAQ OMX data service only
- System Application - Required for firms only if the data will be displayed or used in a system that is not yet approved by NASDAQ OMX
For the complete list of NASDAQ OMX and UTP market data agreements and forms, please refer to the NASDAQ OMX Global Data Products Agreements and Forms page.