The BX Options Market TradeInfo
Overview & Benefits
NASDAQ OMX TradeInfo is an easily accessible web-based tool that allows users access to all of the order and execution information for their entire firm, for both Equities and Options, through one interface.
It offers users the ability to status orders, cancel open orders and generate various reports. Firms can also mitigate risk during a technical challenge by using TradeInfo to view and cancel orders.
Avoid support delays during unforeseen technical disruptions, simply log into TradeInfo through a secure web browser to access easy-to-use order and execution management tools.
Learn more about the benefits of using NASDAQ OMX TradeInfo.
Time Saving Features
- Regular Order Cancels - All cancels processed in TradeInfo will flow through to the end user if they have connectivity. Firms can cancel inaccessible orders that may have been executed otherwise.
- Mass Order Cancels - Depending on permissions set by your firm, you can mass cancel all open orders on a particular MPID. The mass cancel function gives you the ability to cancel orders via an internet tool when all other direct methods of cancellation are unavailable.
- Super Mass Cancel Order - A Super Mass Cancel is an attempt to cancel any or all open orders for an entire MPID. In the event of a major issue affecting systems across a firm, the Super Mass Cancel allows you to cancel orders on all lines or select lines.
- Reports - Export execution, order and cancellation reports. Quickly run these reports in the event of an issue to reconcile positions, open orders, etc.
TradeInfo for Options
TradeInfo for Options is available as a stand-alone, and also free with any NASDAQ Workstation log-on. TradeInfo users have the ability to see the status of orders, executions, cancels and breaks. Trading data, such as execution reports, are available for download using Excel. To subscribe to the NASDAQ Workstation or TradeInfo for Options, please fill out the Front End Order form and fax it to Subscriber Services at +1 212 231 5426.
TradeInfo is offered complimentary as part of the NASDAQ Workstation. In addition to TradeInfo, the Workstation offers firms the ability to trade, quote, view trade reports, scan trades, access rich market data and more.
TradeInfo is available as a stand-alone product for $95 per user, per month, per market. .
How to Subscribe
For more information or to subscribe, contact NASDAQ Subscriber Services at +1 212 231 5180 or fill out the Front End Order form and fax it to Subscriber Services at +1 212 231 5426. To subscribe to the NASDAQ Workstation, contact Stacie Swanstrom at +1 301 978 8101.
- NASDAQ Technical Support at +1 212 231 5180